It is the first of a very special collection, limited and numbered, whose image will be different in each year, but always with some motif dedicated to Cantabria.
Red wine, mainly mencía from hundred-year-old vines from high plots of land, hand picked, crushed and fermented in a wooden tin with part of the stalk. Aged for 12 months in the best barrels.
Of garnet cherry colour with a slight violet edge, it is a pure expression of terroir, enveloping, elegant and slightly greasy, with notes of plum jam and ripe tannins that provide a silky and fresh aftertaste (final freshness.).
Serving temperature between 15 and 17 degrees.
- GRAND GOLD (95-100 pts) International Wine Awards 2018
- Top Wine 2018 GOLD
- GOLD Wine UP Best Wine & Spirit Guide 2018
- GRAND GOLD (94 pts) International Challenger Gilbert & Gaillard FRANCE 2018
- GOLD Catavinum Worl Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Bacchus GOLD International Wine Competition 2019
- GOLD Top Wine 2019
- SILVER Challenge International Du Vin Francia 2019
- GOLD Catavinum World Wine Spirits Competition 2020
- GOLD International Top Wine & Spirits 2020
- Great GOLD Top Wine 2021
- GOLD International Wine & Spirits Awards 2021
- GOLD International Challenge Gilbert & Gaillard 2022
- Grand GOLD International Wine & Spirits Awards 2022
- Optimum Sumilleres De Cantabria Mejor Vino Tinto 2022