Red wine, produced with a coupage of mencía, syrah and other varieties selected according to each year, from mountain vineyards cultivated and harvested manually.
Bright cherry-red in colour, in the mouth there is an explosion of sweet-toothed, enveloping and persistent fruit with light mineral notes.
Serving temperature, between 15 and 17 degrees.
- Optimum 2015 for the Best Red Wine in Cantabria
- 91 Points in Guide Peñin 2017
- GOLD Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge France 2020
- SILVER International Top Wine & Spirits 2020
- SILVER International Wine Awards 2020
- SILVER Top Wine 2021
- GOLD Gilbert Gaillard Interntional Challenge 2021
- SILVER International Wine & Spirits Awards 2021
- SILVER Top Wine 2022
- GOLD International Wine & Spirits Awards 2022