Red wine, produced mainly with mencía and a small contribution of Syrah from old mountain vines harvested with a slight over-ripening and manually. Aged (depending on the year) for about 12 months in French oak barrels, ensuring that this is not the protagonist and that the terroir is expressed easily and elegantly, it is an Atlantic style wine that retains all its fruit and final freshness.
Of garnet cherry color with light violet edge and elegant and powerful and persistent aroma of ripe red fruits.
Serving temperature, between 15 and 17 degrees.
- OPTIMUM Sumilleres de Cantabria best red wine 2016
- 92 Points – five stars Peñín Guide 2017
- BRONCE International Wine & Spirits Awards 2017
- SILVER Catavinum World Wine & Spirit s Competition 2018
- Top Wine 2018 GOLD
- GOLD International Wine & Spirits Adwards 2018
- GOLD Wine Up Best Wine & Spirit Guide 2018
- 91 Five-star points Peñín Guide 2018
- GOLD International Challenger Gilbert & Gaillard FRANCE 2018
- GOLD Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- SILVER Bacchus International Wine Competition 2019
- GOLD Top Wine 2019
- PLATA Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2020
- ORO Gilbert Gaillard International Challenge France 2020
- ORO International Top Wine & Spirits 2020
- ORO International Wine Awards Spain 2020
- PLATA Best Wine Awards Paris 2020